Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sometimes you're the windshield

This month has not been going according to plan :/

It started out with a 4k heater in 3 days, then hit a serious speed bump (graph to come later).


Anyway, I'm recovering quite nicely now, and am going to take a trip up to Atlantic City tonight with the GM crew. Dunno where we're staying, dunno when we get back, don't really care! I need the break. In other news, I got a pseudo real job as 4 star's advertising director (ok maybe I made that title up). It doesn't pay well (if at all), but it gets me out of the house and meeting people in gyms across Arlington. This has multiple benefits, as I dunno my way around here very well, so I'm learning the lay of the land.


Haven't heard from Kevin in a while, so i'm assuming he's in China. I can't wait to hear how it is for him! I'm so pumped to go and he is a good litmus test for what I want to do there.


Anyway...here's the month graph for Full tilt
I know it looks like I can't complain, but in poker there are 2 types of luck...all in luck (whether your AK holds preflop against their AQ) and Cooler luck (are you serious?? QQ to AA again?!?!) The latter does not show up on this graph, but this has been one of my worst months in straight cooler luck. Oh well...let's hope this recovery holds and I can get this back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment