Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A good thing

Being above expectation is...a goood thing! Today was a goooood day. I found myself wondering what to do with my hours of extra time cause I won 500 dollars so fast (a lil under 2 hours) that I just didn't want to play anymore! So i beat halo, and prepared a feast and got in a workout in the extra time. I weigh 178 now...EEKS! I dunno if its muscle or fat or both, but I have been working out when I'm in DC pretty consistently. I guess I'll just let the ladies be the judge of that :/...anyhow a graph from today:
lol you can see where I played 6 max....its the long break even stretch in the middle...sigh the things I do for full tilt points. But i NEED that 47 inch flat screen so I can ball out on two TV SIZED MONITORS!!!!! muwahaha...tho...I dunno how my neck would handle that lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment