Saturday, March 14, 2009

Razz and all that jazz

Today I heard Mark has a brother from the frat that is a top Razz player in the world. This needs to be explored when i'm in cville getting that pesky diploma for the 8th time or so. Apparently he makes six figures a year doing it (something i didn't think was possible) and I've been looking to explore other forms of poker as playing just HU can get somewhat tedious. In other news, I missed the conference call about China...sigh. Things sound like they're shaping up, and I'm definitely in mom's boat about getting there early as possible in august to maximize fun time. I think China will suit me well. It's a nation which values brains, money, and respect of which I have two of three. Furthermore, I've heard there are almost 0 murders (unless you are a female baby), which is a far cry from St. Croix. Course there is the whole language barrier thing, but if anyone can haggle to get deals...ITS ME! I plan to redo the wardrobe and take a nice long break from teh pokerz.

Diana's mom had surgery a couple of days ago to have her eye removed (not by choice i assume). It got me to thinking about just how vain I am when it comes to my body. I'm like 90% sure I'd be depressed if I lost any part of it, sigh. so needless to say my thoughts are with her and on her speedy recovery. I need to call my grandmother as well :/ One can never do these types of things enough methinks. Yet I do it not nearly enough.

I'm gathering my thoughts for wedding speeches. If anyone has suggestions on what NOT to say about your brother during his wedding...please leave them in the comments. I plan to write something truly epic for his big day. Often times we don't talk for months, but I love the guy to death, and I think he's got life by the you know whats and is really living a beautiful authentic existence. I see so much of myself in him (thinly veiled brag), and I only hope I can find someone half as awesome as Ming.

Anywayz, Poker I am a crushing right now *knock on wood. Up 2 k the last few days so China is lookin to be even more fun!

gl at the tables everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment