Saturday, March 21, 2009

I have a Mandate

So let's see, march madness is going on, and I've got two brackets this year in a 50 dollar pool. So far i've missed 6 games in one and 7 in the other, and have lost one elite 8 team after the first round. That's pretty good, and if it weren't for my clear WVU bias, my brackets would be in ship shape. Unfortunately, i'm going to have trouble watching now that I have no teams invested in the darn thing, but c'est la vie.



Yesterday before the games Dan and I went shopping for his new look. Fashion has been a topic of conversation amongst my friends lately (more often than makes me comfortable)! I think, its important to seek out a look. This is not something everyone does, and I have a bunch of friends that are amorphis in this regard. That's all I have to say about that.


Went out last night to buffalo D's, now called some weird sports reference bar thingy...they did away with their hookah...which is retarded, but added shuffleboard...which is awesome! Met a cool girl named Nicole, who said things like "Who's left in the tournament? Is Maryland still in? Who else?"...to which I just answered....uuuuuh lots of teams! "Well time should fix that!"...uuuuuuh yes that is how it works. She was a PR consoltant with aspirations of owning her own business. I told her my job, and she called me Asian. Go figure.

Anywaaaays games coming on soon gotta run :)

run good in life

No comments:

Post a Comment