Monday, March 23, 2009

The hardest 88 dollars I've ever earned

There she is....My should have been a 1k day...instead...I earned 88 dollars. At one point, this French clown had 1k at 100nl (buy in for 100) at the table...and 900 of it was mine. Have you ever had 900 dollars stolen from you? Yes? No? Well that's what it felt like...but by the end of the day I had made 88 dollars and 45 cents.

In other news, Kevin qualified for The WORLD SERIES MAAAAIN EVENT...the guy runs like god...if this graph to the left was yin...he would be the god damn yang. But congrats to him, I think he is going to play in it. I'm sure he will ship it...maybe give me a mill or two for always being at his side. I don't know if he knows it, but I've been channeling my good ju ju to him for months now. ;)

That's all for now,
Better luck at the tables, and I hope my rents got home safe!

Trev

2 comments: