Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have this theory that my parents think I'm a poker player because they don't believe I ever really graduated from college. Until today, that may have been Aucum's choice as well. However, today I ran down to Charlottesville and had my first ever friendly encounter with the trolls of the diploma department. I walked in, asked if I could have my diploma, and they said....sure................................................................................nothing came, no buts, no we're going to needs, no parking tickets, no missed payments, no lost payments, "what we have here, is a faaaaiiiilure to commmunicaaate"s! she just went to a desk behind her, grabbed it, grabbed a ribbon, and one of those artsy canister thingys and said, "your final test is finding a way to put this diploma in that canister. Good luck.


Naturally I failed twice. Proving my age old addage, "if something is worth doing, its worth messing up twice".


So for you nonbelievers, I am the proud carrying member of this:
In other news, St. Paddy's day was awesome, I think I'll save that story for another entry...aaannnnd My parents are in Big sky!....SUPA JEALOUS! I wish many a dump on them....eeewwwww skiiers meaning not figurative translation...whatever.

1 comment:

  1. OK, NOW you can get a job.... Phew!!!! Your Mom is SO relieved. :)

    ReplyDelete