Monday, February 16, 2009

The best poker player in the world.

I was reading a 2+2 thread the other day, when I stumbled across a patron claiming that Durrr was not the best poker player in the world. He gave some bad reasons, and then proceeded to argue them viciously. Now, I don't claim to know who the best player in the world is, but Durrr is certainly top three or four no question.
So, I added my two cents to the conversation. I think the best poker player in the world is the one that I would most like to be. This person is undoubtedly one of these players, Cole South, Phil Ivey, Patrik Antonious, or Foxwoods Fiend. The reasoning behind this is that these players are not only amazing on the tables, but are active, good looking, and amazing off the tables. To see what I'm talking about just listen to Cole south speak in this podcast...the guy has life figured out.

http://mediocrepokerradio.com/podcasts/

On the poker front, progress is coming along....very slowly. I'm mixing heads up back into my game. And slowly moving back up the stakes to where i should be playing. I'm still running hellishly below EV and i just have to remember that it all evens out some day...but that day needs to come soon!

Getting excited for the Virgin Islands! Also getting an Iphone today...so those are the two things that are making me almost as balla as Cole...now all i need is a million dollar bankroll and a bently. All in good time! Bye nows!

No comments:

Post a Comment