Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Double Dragon

OK first things first, more hilarious comments from the lil guys.

Trevor: Is it worth it to go to the sears tower?
Colin: what's the sears tower
Trevor:............. :O
Colin: what's the sears tower??
Trevor: the tallest building in the US Colin...
Colin: OOOOOOH yeah its ok i guess, but where you really need to go is the Hancock!
Trevor: what's that?
Colin: The second tallest building in Chicago.
Trevor: why?
Colin: Because there's a view of the beach and an amazing bar and lots of single chicks.
Trevor: oh yeah? Single chicks?
Colin: Yeah they're all alone because their dates cancelled on them.
......

Maybe that's not funny but it just killed me cause he said the whole convo in such deadpan. All I know is that I would clean up at a bar like that!

The poker world sucks right now so i'm not gonna talk about that.

Last night we went to Olive Garden and I was reminded of my love for that place. I know its a chain or what not but I find each one to be unique and awesome in its own way.

Today I watched Double Dragon, which can only be described as a poor man's tinage mutant ninja turtles. It has a lot of famous actors from before they were famous, and one has to wonder how any of them made it after seeing that film.

That's all for now...

Ps. 3/3 on sports bets :) perhaps i have a future in that form of gambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment