Friday, February 20, 2009

Restaurant week

So last night was a lot of fun. Went out to a french restaurant with scotty, kourt, and alexandra. The place was extremely nice and fairly inexpensive due to it being restaurant week. I had the bass which was exquisite, - the egg on top which made absolutely no sense to me. Moreso than that, the pork belly appetizer was unbelievable. It was drenched in a cheesy sexy sauce that was to die for. The wine was exceptional as well, and paired nicely with the app. All of that for $35 and I was stuffed like a christmas hen. We then went to our little irish bar by the verizon center where a good cover band was playing "fools and horses". The only downside to the whole night was that it was friggin freeeezing outside. I kept checking the weather in the Virgin Islands the whole time I was on this little excursion thinking to myself...I can't wait to be drinking on the sand and in the sun. Poker still not going well, lost a bunch yesterday, made 6 dollars on full tilt...good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment