Sunday, February 8, 2009

Consistent...at least






I am a creature of habit and apparently so is fortune. Here are some graphs of my recent days... yesterdays tango with luck. The thin green line is the amount of money I should make if given hands in which all the money was in, the results were the avg. of an infinite number of regressions. In simple terms it's the Estimated Value of the situations I've stumbled into.








Another Gem from this month.







And of course the final straw is my year so far graph...being a millionaire by next december is looking substantially more difficult when things like this occur.


Its as if the jaws of variance are gaping wide open. Oh what big teeth you have.
As for my weekend in Cville. It was right back into the grindhouse. Squash with Mark, drinking and debauchery with the usual suspects. Never have I ever, sushi, and a fire pit. All in all a great time for all involved. On a more somber note, Harvard Steve may be leaving DC for good and will be missed very much. This news, along with the departure of a new acquaintance headed to the West coast to work for Rockstar Gaming, is making the world seem just a little bit older, a little bit colder. Yet with each friend departing I spread my travelling wings farther and farther from the central eastern seaboard.
On that front (the traveling one) Marky Mark booked tix to the Virgin Islands today. The plan seems solidified, now all we need is some good weather, some luck with the lunar alignment (full moon parties in VI would be sweeeeet), and some UVA guys or girls with a lil free time and extra coin over spring break. Calling all lovers of sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment