Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March, in like a lion out like a firebreathing dragon

So march was a pretty sweet month, here's the graph.



Keep in mind that I played half my normal hands due to Virgin islands and stuffs...
















my favorite part is the almost complete lack of variance! Add this to the shipping of the 43rd in the sunday brawl, and u get 7k+600 in rakeback...we got ourselves a good month! Goals for next month are 10k and at least one high placement in the brawl.


In other news, its D-day in my world, April 1st...the day liz geddes turns worlds upsidedown. The day the earth stood still. The day all your connections to her will be exploited into making your life a living hell. I've taken some precautions this year. I've turned off my cell phone for the day, I don't have my voicemail set up, so nobody can leave messages. Wish me luck because as the great orator JFK once said, "there are two things I fear more than fear itself, and both of them are Liz Geddes."

1 comment: