Friday, April 10, 2009

now we're on pace baby


What a great past couple of days! My confidence is at an all time high.
here's the monthly graph...I dunno what happened around 8k, but I think it was around my trip to freddytown...so perhaps its all about good food and travel with good people. Let's hope this boomswitch continues.
It was asked whether I still write poetry, the answer is no not really, but here's a go.
Shadow Play

One light flickers in the window
the ghost of a party dances below
Nothing is left but the cigarette smoke
and shadows that play where her glass broke
the cards on the table in solitaire rows
sirens fade in the distance
echoed by a murder of crows
guiding souls in broken prose
one light in the window
guides the shadows below
and the ghosts of departed in cigarette smoke
meh this will be edited (classic hedging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment