Sunday, April 12, 2009

yet another wild weekend in the district

So last night was an interesting, awesome, embarassing, sobering experience. The day started at the bowling alley where I tried to repeat my previous performance against Dan. Fail...the high score was around 140, but I still won :). Then I started crushing donkeys in poker to the tune of 800 or so (graphs to come). Peacock got it in his head that he was going to cook out. So we had a FEAST! Amaaazing steaks, great chicken, solid potatoes...a meal fit for a king. The S's came over (Shay and Siobahn) and the party games began.


So the game of choice was kings. Now i've been running red hot in poker of late, but I assure you all that is offset by my icecold run in kings. Let's just say I ended up without my pants on, with beer all over my shirt and I broke a chair. Sigh, all in a days work...and ironically all while stone sober. In fact, the whole night my tolerance shown through and while the rest of the crew was getting absolutely retarded, I played mother hen and made sure people got home and got to dance their fill. It was interesting to say the least. We went to Whitlows and heard a good cover band and some solid convos.


Today I mostly sucked in tournaments and crushed cash games. I ended up about even. Here's the month and the race to 10k.
so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment