Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my forray into plo

Okay so here's a pretty good day at the tables. All hunl....except for one hand of plo to be detailed later.
So anyhow I played a bunch and got to sweat peacock a lil bit in some really donk action. It's always fun to extract moneys from complete monkeys in front of people. So anyway I sat at one table of PLO for fun 25/50 cent table, but its pot limit so u can sit in for much more. Anyway
I get dealt something along the lines of 3456 I raise on the button he calls.
flop: 3 3 10
villian:checks
hero:bets pot
villian: pots
hero calls
turn: Q
Villian pots
Hero calls
river:3 giving me quads
Villian pots
Hero shoves all in
villian calls and mucks qq1010
Basically I one outtered him while playing for fun hehe...goot times. If you didn't understand a word of this i'm sorry...I barely did either, plo is a silly game played by silly people!

No comments:

Post a Comment