Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Music post

So i haven't posted in a while, mostly because things have just been craaazy around here, and I've just not been in the mood to write it all down. And I'm still not. What I am in the mood to do is hopefully help some of you expand your musical horizons. Think of me as your pandora.

I'll do it by genre...I'll name the band and their best songs, and maybe who i'm targeting with the group.


For the Indy fans (kev, liz apparently, prolly zach tho he knows much more than me annnnd my sister:

Razorlight (I can't stop this feeling i've got, Golden touch, Before I fall to pieces)

Band of horses:( Monsters, The funeral, Ghost in my house [or something])

Kings of Leon: (Sex on fire)

Dredg: (Sang rial, ANY OF THEIR STUFF REALLY)

Guster: (airport song, most of their stuff is awesome [especially live])

The strokes: (reptilia, rockband song i know i know)


80's fans (more for me really maybe Mogle etc.)

The outfield: (your love)

Phil collins: (Air tonight, all his stuff is similarly golden)

Genesis: (black and white, tonight tonight tonight)

Sting and The Police: (don't stand so close to me, Message in a Bottle, wrapped around your finger)

Steve Winwood band: (Valerie)

Queen: (under pressure and bohemian rhapsody of course)


Techno Trance and Dance fans

ATB: all his stuff

Armin Van Buuren: all his stuff (Sound of goodbye is a good place to start)

Tiejsto: duh

DJ Trevor Simpson: any of his remixes are soooolid! (it's all in the name)

Bill Laswell: Ohm Shanti

Lady Gaga....sigh POKER FACE :P

Schiller: Troy (the phoenix from the flame)

Evolution: walking on fire


Prog fans:

Get the new steven wilson Cd its pretty money!

Pure by pendragon (thanks pops)



As for poker stuff...i'm back on pace...(i think...its gonna be close) for a 10k month.

here's the graph and add like 300 from my PLO play so far. PLO is an interesting game and i'll make a post about it soon, but I'm still trying to figure out where I stand on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment