Monday, January 19, 2009

Another bad day at the office...

Down 400 today and 2k on the week...guess i can't run like god forever :/
feel like i'm playing well though, the setups are just fairly sick. Add that to the fact that i was suppppoooosed to win 300 today but instead ended up down means we got ourselves a serious cold streak.

BUT! Tonight is steak night which means we're going out to a fancy italian restaurant with a friend in from NYC for inauguration...good times will be had i'm sure. I'm still slightly sick though which has made the whirlwind of activity a tad too much for my system to handle. This culminated in a fever this morning and a certain iritability that fortunately noone but the poker donks were around to experience.

More than anything I need routine, I need some sort of schedule, some semblance of order in my life. It seems like my life in Arlington is like riding in the side car of an indiana jones driven motorcycle. Yeah, cool stuff is happening...but this can't be healthy.

Things to get: Bowflex weight set, membership at a jui jitsu class or aikido or something to get me off the couch, start excercising regularly.

Next weekend the poker brats of WV come in to chill with me and scotty, i'm sure we'll paint the town and my need for sanity will not be quenched...but hey live fast, look beautiful, and die young.

No comments:

Post a Comment