Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i've been robbed

I guess I'm not in Kansas anymore, Today I found my car robbed by quite possibly the worst robber ever. Begin rant:

1.) If you're going to break into a car steal the valuable stuff! This clever individual decided to steal my entire collection of techno CD's, rummaged through the center console but stole nothing, and perhaps stole a suitcase of clothes...dunno whether i packed it in the car or left it at home. What (s)he(s) didn't steal: A rare valuable painting in the back seat, a sound sub woofer and printer in the trunk, the cd case full of cd's on the passenger seat, the radio (not for lack of trying....tried to pry it off failing to realize there is a button to pop the thing out).

2.) I'm not mad...so much as i am affraid of what i don't yet know is gone. That's the part that bothers me, the not knowing.

3.) If your going to steal, sigh, why steal from someone with a broken down honda accord...i mean really, can't find a friggin beamer in arlington?!

/rant

Poker news: on a giant HEATER makin da monies hand over fist. Full tilt's software glitches can't even slow me down, today i'm up 500 making it around 5k the past 4 days. didn't put in too many hands, but got sooo much accomplished. Finally got my bed, finally got my house key, finally got my tv set up to be a monitor...goot times.


Last night was fun, Some friends and I went to Trivia at Union Jack's, the "partial" owner sat down with us at the end of the night after trivia, which was great cause he has a maaad crush on one of my friends. Needless to say when you mix smart people with alcohol and dumb people and smart questions....hilarity ensues. Whether it was jail stories from a creepin bar owner or "SEX AND BEEEEEEER" getting chanted by drunken/generous (bought 2 rounds for me just cause i knew the song!) frattastic donkeys. Thanks West Virginia upbringing for 2 free beers.

Still can't kick this plague that is afflicting me, that's all for the epic 2 yr illness that scott dumped on me.

Ran a 5:15 mile today...i wanna shave it under 5 and believe 4:30 is doable, we shall see tomorrow when i really push myself.

joke of the day: Trivia team name= "hermaphrodite barbie, comes in her own box" kids...don't repeat this don't repeat this.

No comments:

Post a Comment